- MEMPHIS celebrates 30th company anniversary
- MEMPHIS wins bronze in the category "Special Distributors" in the reader's choice for "Electronics Distributor of the Year 2020"
- New office opened in Copenhagen.
- Memphis is awarded the “EMEA Industrial Distributor of the Year” award by SAMSUNG.
- New offices opened in Munich, Tel Aviv and Milan
- Successfully completed auditing in June of 2017 in accordance with the new ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015 standards as administered by TÜV Süd (see certificates in the "Quality" section).
- Distribution franchise agreement signed with SAMSUNG; the world's largest DRAM manufacturer.
- Memphis was awarded the “Best Supplier Active Components” award by Hirschmann Car Communication.
- New offices opened in Chicago and Guadalajara.
- Memphis opens an additional office in New York.
- Memphis goes on tour in the USA: Real Time Embedded Computing Conference.
- Memphis takes first place in the category "Technical Competence & Support" through an election in the specialized magazine ELEKTRONIK in Europe.
- Memphis opened new offices in Tokyo and Singapore.
- New offices opened in Tokyo and Singapore.
- Memphis continues to grow opening locations in Moscow, Shanghai and Boston.
- Memphis opens its headquarters for the USA in Houston, TX.
- Memphis opens its headquarters for Asia in Hong Kong.
- Memphis now concentrates solely on the distribution of memory ICs and the manufacturing of memory modules. The business segment related to computer peripherals is discontinued.
- Memphis signs its first distribution agreement with Hitachi (merged with Elpida and today through merger with Micron Technology) and begins to sell memory ICs. Additional manufacturers like Hynix, Micron and many more follow.
- Design and production of Memphis memory modules for Apple Computer and PC systems begins.
- Company formed in Germany as Distributor of Memory Modules and IT Peripherals.